Are you ready to begin your journey into franchise ownership but a little worried about what happens next? Our NOVUS Glass franchisees are guided each step of the way to buying and opening a glass replacement business. Here is our step-by-step process:
- Make Contact. You can call (800-944-6811) or click the “Request Information” button on the NOVUS website. We’ll gather your information and schedule a call for you with one of our franchising experts.
- Your Q & A Call. You probably have a number of questions so make a list before your first call. This purchase will have a big impact on your life and NOVUS understands. We are here to make sure the process goes smoothly and that your concerns are addressed. We will also ask you questions about your goals for business ownership. If you are looking at other businesses in addition to NOVUS, we’ll give you some ideas of what to ask every franchising company to determine which is best for you.
- Ownership Qualification. During this step, we will learn more about you and you will have the opportunity to learn more about NOVUS. You’ll receive our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which will tell you everything from the franchise fee to the trademark and territories(learn what else can be found in the FFD document from the International Franchise Association by clicking HERE).
- Another important part of this step is that you have the opportunity to talk to NOVUS franchisees. You will want to connect with a number of franchisees to learn what their experiences have been, and the level of support they feel they’ve received from the NOVUS.
We will also be asking how you will be financing your purchase and you’ll need to provide a number of financial documents. To learn more about franchise financing options, read our blog HERE.
- Discovery Day. Once you feel sure that NOVUS is the right business, you will be invited to our corporate offices in St. Paul, Minnesota. Here you will meet all of the support staff who are anxious to help you make your new business a success. You’ll have the opportunity to see our windshield repair process in person and also learn about our marketing, training, and support programs. This is your chance to ask any remaining question you have. When you become a NOVUS franchisee, we’ll help cover some of the costs of attending this discovery day.
- The last step is business ownership! At or soon after Discovery Day, you’ll sign a franchise agreement. We’ll work with you to locate your business and provide thorough training so that you will be confidently ready to open your business. Your NOVUS franchising representative will be available to help and guide you throughout this process.
With over 45 years of experience and 1,800 locations worldwide, NOVUS has the expertise to help you reach your business goals. Whether you are ready to join the NOVUS family or just want to ask a few questions, we’d be happy to hear from you.Back