Steps To Start You On Your Journey With NOVUS Glass
The following steps are for franchising in the United States. For information about franchising outside the United States, visit our International Opportunities page.
NOVUS Glass is a welcoming place for everyone considering starting a small business or adding the NOVUS Glass Service to their existing business. As the largest franchise brand in our category, our franchisees will tell you that our brand recognition alone attracts customers. To maintain our brand and to continue our growth, we want to make sure that NOVUS Glass is a good match for you.
If you haven’t already done so, please review the following topics:
- Complete and submit the Confidential Information Form (CIF). Note: Completing this form does not commit you to purchasing a franchise.
- After receiving your completed CIF, a representative from NOVUS will contact you to provide additional information and discuss next steps if you are qualified.
- A Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) will be sent to you for review. The FDD contains a standard NOVUS Glass Repair & Replacement Franchise Agreement , as well as, details relating to our franchise program. (Acknowledgement of receipt must be filled out and returned to NOVUS before proceeding to next step.) NOVUS strongly recommends you review the FDD and the agreements with your legal counsel.
- Complete your due diligence including telephone and/or in-person visits with existing NOVUS Franchisees. This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about their experience, as it relates to the NOVUS Auto Glass Repair & Replacement business.
- When you have determined that the NOVUS Glass Repair & Replacement Franchise is right for you, we will work together to complete the NOVUS Application for Franchise Agreement. The Franchise Review Committee (FRC) at NOVUS will then review your application and if appropriate, invite you to a Discovery Day at our offices, located in Savage, MN.
- During the Discovery Day at the NOVUS offices you will have the opportunity to participate in a personal interview with the NOVUS staff. If you are awarded a franchise, we will schedule factory training & discuss task timetables.
- You will then attend factory training at the NOVUS Corporate Training Center where you will receive business operations, sales skills, business management, advertising and marketing, glass and glass repair training. After this portion of the training is complete you will attend and receive auto glass replacement training at one of our Regional NOVUS Factory Training Centers. The training is comprehensive and technical.
- After your training, preparation and opening of your business is about to take place. NOVUS will provide consultation and direction during the opening of your new business.